Lemony Chinese Chicken Morsels
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breasts (about 1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, vegetable oil, and cayenne pepper. Add the chicken cubes and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
- Preheat the broiler and lightly grease the broiler pan rack. Place the chicken cubes on the rack about 1 inch apart and broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 7 minutes, brushing once with the soy sauce mixture halfway through the cooking. Turn the chicken and broil 7 minutes longer, again brushing with the soy sauce halfway through.