Spinach and Orange Salad
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/8 tsp each black pepper and nutmeg
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped orange sections
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 green onion including top, chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh spinach, trimmed
- 1 1/4 tsp rice wine or white wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, marjoram, pepper and nutmeg. Add the orange sections, radishes and green onion and toss well. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Wash the spinach, pat it dry with paper towel and tear it into bite-size pieces. Just before serving, add the spinach and vinegar to the chilled ingredients and toss well.