- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly grease two baking sheets and set aside. In a medium-size bowl, mix the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add the butter and maple syrup to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them harden on the baking sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.