Black Bean Dip
- Food Processor or electric blender.
- 2 cups cooked and drained black beans
- 4 tsp low-sodium tomato paste
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 green unions, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp chopped mild green chilies
- In a food processor or electric blender, place the black beans, tomato paste, watcer, garlic, lime juice, and cumin and whirl for 1 minute or until the mixture forms a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a medium-size serving bowl and stir in the green onions and green chilies.