Roasted Garlic Dip
- Food Processor or electric blender.
- 1 large bulb (entire head) garlic
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Wrap the garlic in aluminum foil, set on middle oven rack, and roast for 1 hour. Remove the garlic from the oven and cool until easy to handle.
- Separate the garlic into cloves. Working over the container of an electric blender or food processor, pinch each garlic clove so that the roasted flesh slips out. Add the ricotta cheese and pepper to the blender and purée by whirling for 10 to 14 seconds. Transfer to a smaller bowl and serve.