Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely grated
- 1 tomato, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced with a pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh mint or dill
- Place the cucumber on a double thickness of paper towels. Press with the tines of a fork to remove the moisture, the transfer the cucumber to a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator and shake well before each use. Makes 1 1/2 cups.